Thursday 19 January 2012

Well, this sure beats working!



Welcome to my brand new blog!

The Walking North Wales group have appointed me the task of exploring North Wales'  hidden gems. From the weird to the wonderful I will be trying and testing activities you might not have known North Wales has to offer as well as some traditional favourites.

My initial excitement to investigate this beautiful area has turned into slight apprehension as I have been told what lies ahead. From caving to kayaking I will be taking part in activities that are extremely out of my comfort zone as I am someone who knows more about shopping than outdoor pursuits.

I will rate each activity and give you an honest and impartial account of my experiences. So please follow me as I embark on this exciting journey, let's hope they ease me in gently.........







                                                           http://www.walkingnorthwales.co.uk/
                                                                  edgeofwaleswalk.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment